Shape your world

"It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which morally we can do. To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts." -- Thoreau's Walden

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey! I'm a Guest Blogger!

On Friday, I was the guest blogger on one of my favorite blogs -- the blog of Singer, Songwriter, Motivational Speaker, and all-around wise woman, Christine Kane.  Christine is doing a month of guests speaking on the power of setting a single-word intention for your New Year, rather than the more conventional New Year's Resolution.

My word was "Refine."  Please click over and have a read.  And you might, as I did, end up coming back to this great blog again and again.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hey! Ummm, when I click over to your article, there are no words.... What's up with that?